Santa Monica, California
- Email Me
Christian is an associate at Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP. His trial practice focuses on catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, business litigation, and employment litigation. He has successfully helped litigate and settle a wide range of cases for the firm. Christian was a finalist for CAOC's Consumer Attorney of The Year Award (2014) for his involvement in obtaining a $10 million dollar settlement in Pedowitz vs. The Regents of the University of California. He was also a member of the trial team led by Partner Mark Quigley who won the 2015 Giant Slayer Award given by the San Francisco Recorder.
Prior to joining Greene, Broillet & Wheeler, Christian worked at Nike as a legal department extern at Nike's World Headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon. He also worked as a Business and Legal Affairs intern with Mandalay Baseball Properties.
Christian attended Pepperdine University School of Law where he earned his J.D. and Certificate in Entrepreneurship and the Law from The Geoffrey H. Palmer Center. While at Pepperdine Law, Christian received the CALI and WITKIN Awards for exceptional achievement in Legal Research and Writing and Music Law.
Christian graduated Phi Beta Kappa and cum laude from the Schreyer Honors College at Penn State University, where he earned a Bachelors of Arts in English with minors in Economics and Business. Before law school, Christian interned with the Erie Otters of the Ontario Hockey League, the Philadelphia Flyers of the National Hockey League, and the New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden. An avid hockey player, Christian scored the game winning goal in the 2003 Pennsylvania High School Hockey State Championship. He also received the prestigious Bob Johnson Memorial Award given by the Pittsburgh Penguins to the top academic high-school hockey player in Western Pennsylvania.
Christian sits on the ABTL Young Lawyers' Division Advisory Board. He also serves as member of the technology committee for the ABTL Board. Additionally, he is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles and Consumer Attorneys of California. He is admitted to practice in California state courts as well as federal district courts in the Central District of California.
Areas of Practice
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Business Litigation
- Legal Malpractice
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Honors: CALI and WITKIN Awards- Legal Research and Writing and Music Law
- Honors: Certificate: Intellectual Property, Geoffrey H. Palmer Center for Entrepreneurship and the Law
- Penn State University, Schreyer Honors College, University Park, Pennsylvania
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: English
- Minor: Economics and Business
- The Party-Bus Industry, The Advocate Magazine, March, 2017
- The actual-injury provision and the statute of limitations, The Advocate Magazine, November, 2014
- Whistleblower Protections May Help to Improve Patient Safety, published in the Los Angeles Daily Journal – Oct. 22, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
Honors and Awards
- Finalist for 2014 Consumer Attorney of the Year – The Consumer Attorneys of California
- Southern California Rising Star , 2015 - 2016
- Youth Sports Coach for hockey teams as well as youth hockey summer camps
- Volunteered with the Madison Square Garden Foundation, Garden of Dreams
- Volunteered with the Ed Snider Youth Hockey Foundation