Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP, is one of California's most respected and most successful law firms. We are known by our clients, our colleagues and our opposition for providing exceptional legal representation in a number of different fields.
Our personal injury lawyers represent clients in the Los Angeles area, throughout Southern California and nationwide in cases involving personal injuries, product liability, wrongful death, legal malpractice, business disputes, insurance bad faith and wrongful termination. Because of our extensive knowledge and experience in defective products and defective auto design, we handle directly or consult on these cases nationwide.
Personal injury and wrongful death: Our personal injury attorneys focus on helping individuals who have sustained catastrophic injuries due to the negligence of others. In many of our cases, we hold corporations accountable for failing to place a proper emphasis on safety. As a result, our work helps our clients recover the money they are entitled to under the law and reduces the likelihood that other people will suffer similar harm.
- Vehicle accidents: Our personal injury lawyers represent people seriously injured in every type of motor vehicle accident.
- Bike and pedestrian accidents: We represent injured bikers, motorcycle operators and pedestrians hit by cars, trucks and public transit vehicles
- Product defects: We have a long history of obtaining significant results in cases involving dangerous and defective products, including defective industrial machinery and equipment. We are particularly well-known for our work in cases involving automotive defects and tire defects. See our auto defect website to learn more.
- Sports and recreation accidents: We have achieved results for clients injured in a variety of sporting and recreational activities, including those injured on school outings, on tour buses, on fields and playgrounds and at children's camps.
- Construction accidents: We represent construction workers injured by third parties on the job site and people hurt or killed while visiting a construction site.
Business litigation: From contract disputes to business fraud to the theft of ideas, our trial attorneys are prepared to pursue full damages. Our law firm is unique in that we represent clients in business litigation on a contingency basis. As contingency fee attorneys, we offer an alternative to the hourly billing method used by corporate law firms. Our compensation is based upon our client's prevailing. When fraudulent and deceptive business practices hurt the business interests of individuals, professionals or corporations, Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP, has the knowledge and experience to assert their legal rights and to help clients recover just compensation for the harm to their business interests.
Legal malpractice: GB&W has had success in complex legal malpractice cases involving attorney malpractice in litigation and in transactional matters. In fact, we obtained the largest legal malpractice verdict in California history. We represent clients in legal malpractice cases on a contingency basis as well.
Insurance bad faith: If your insurance carrier denied or unnecessarily delayed payment on valid claims, you may be able to pursue legal action against them for failure to act in good faith. Mark Quigley, who leads our practice in this area, has obtained numerous multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients in this field.
Wrongful termination: From retaliation against whistleblowers to firing an employee who complains about sexual harassment, employment cases often come down to the victim's word against the employer's word. These can be hard cases to prove. We stand up for the rights of employees who suffered illegal discrimination or sexual harassment and are then wrongly fired from their jobs.
We're Here to Help. Contact Us for a Consultation.
Our law firm is ready to discuss the legal matters impacting your life. Contact our team online or by calling 866-738-0973.