Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries Attorney in Southern California
Los Angeles Brain Damage and Paralysis Injuries Lawyer
People throughout California trust the attorneys of Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP, to represent them in complex claims involving serious injuries. We have a reputation for getting results in even the most challenging brain and spinal cord injury cases.
Our Los Angeles brain injury and spinal cord injury attorneys represent people injured in accidents caused by the negligence of another, whether that be a reckless driver or a company that produced faulty equipment. We represent clients in Los Angeles, throughout Southern California, California and across the United States.
If you or a loved one suffered a brain or spinal cord injury, contact our Santa Monica law office for a free consultation and case evaluation.
Learn More about Spinal Cord Injury and Brain Injury
- Causes of brain injury
- Diagnosing brain injury: Brain injuries can be difficult to diagnose. The people who know the patient best are often the ones who notice symptoms of a traumatic brain injury, such as:
- Memory loss: People with brain injuries can have difficulty with both short-term and long-term memory loss.
- Personality changes: Changes in mood and behavior, such as increased frustration and anger, are common in people with brain damage caused by head injury.
- Who treats brain injuries ? Specialized testing and treatment from neurologists, neuropsychologists, psychologists, physical and speech therapists may be needed
- Brain injury rehabilitation: Rehabilitation that is targeted to addressing specific deficits is shown to have a higher likelihood of success.
- Causes of spinal cord injury: From traffic accidents to sporting injuries to falls, the true cause of many spinal cord injuries is negligence.
- Paralysis: Some spinal cord injuries are temporary while others result in permanent paralysis from the site of the injury down.
- Spinal cord rehabilitation: The goal is to help people with spinal cord injuries live as independently as possible.
Securing the Resources You Need for Maximum Independence
We work with various medical and rehabilitation experts to understand our clients' immediate and long-term needs for medical care, rehabilitation services, and life care services if the injured person will require home or nursing home care.
- Life care planning: We sometimes retain certified life care planners to identify the services you will need as well as economists to project the lifetime costs of injury-related damages.
- Vocational rehabilitation: They may not be able to return to a former career, but with the right assistance and training, people with brain or spinal cord injuries may be able to go back to work in a different field.
If you, or a loved one has suffered a brain injury, spinal cord injury, or other serious injury through the negligence of another, contact the Los Angeles brain damage and paralysis injury lawyers of Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP. Our personal injury lawyers represent clients in Los Angeles and throughout Southern California and the entire state. We also consult with attorneys and clients nationwide.
> See results we've achieved in: