At Greene Broillet & Wheeler, our motto is "Where Success is a Tradition." This applies not only to the way we approach the law, but also to academic achievement. As such, we are proud to offer five (5) scholarships ($1,000 each, sent directly to the winners' schools) to help exceptional young people begin or continue their educational journeys and start making success their own tradition.
Fostering success is not the only reason that we offer these scholarships. All of our founding partners and many of our current partners were the first in their families to go to college. We understand the dedication, hard work and financial responsibility that are required to get an education and start down the path to a bright future. As such, we provide these scholarships to help lessen the financial stress of paying for an education, allowing the selected applicants to spend more time focusing on their studies.
- Students must be enrolled (or applying for enrollment) during the following full academic year at a college or an accredited program. You do NOT need to have a focus on law or a pre-law major.
- Only those attending or planning to attend an undergraduate program may apply (no graduate programs).
- Submit your essay to email@example.com.
- You essay must be submitted on or before June 1, 2016 (submissions made after this date will not be accepted).
- In your submission email, include your name, address, email address, phone number and the name of the college/university/program that you are attending or applying to.
- The essay should be no more than three (3) pages, double spaced.
- Use Times New Roman font and 1-inch margins on all sides of the page.
In your essay, please address BOTH of these questions:
- What do you believe is the most important function of the law?
- If you could change one aspect of the law, what would it be and why would you change it?
Please send all scholarship-related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.