[ Community Involvement ]
Pro Bono Volunteer with the Bet Tzedek Holocaust Survivors Justice Program
[ Associations ]
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
Santa Monica, California -
866-576-1200 (Toll Free)
ROBERT D. JARCHI'S COMMITMENT TO HIS CLIENTS has resulted in numerous multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements. Robert has successfully represented injured consumers in both state and federal court and has obtained over $70 million in verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients throughout his career. Among these verdicts are high-profile cases that received national media attention, such as Gousse v. Budget Rent-A-Car Corporation/City of Los Angeles, $33 million jury verdict in a negligence action, as well as Farraj v. Circle K Stores Inc. $,7.9 million jury verdict in a lottery ticket fraud case. He has also obtained a variety of large multimillion-dollar settlements, such as $7.8 million in a leg-crush injury case, $6.75 million in an insurance bad faith action, $5.5 million in an auto collision/brain injury case, and $9.6 million in a legal malpractice matter. Robert's practice focuses on cases involving serious personal injury and wrongful death.
Robert is currently involved in toxic tort/environmental cases relating to Chromium 6 contamination of the water supply in Hinkley, California.
Robert was listed as a Super Lawyer Rising Star in the 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 in Southern California Rising Stars Magazine/Los Angeles Magazine, which lists the top 2.5 percent of noteworthy attorneys in Los Angeles and Orange Counties as voted upon by the Super Lawyers named by the magazine.
In 2012 Robert was honored by the “The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40,” and was selected as one of the top 40 trial lawyers under 40 years of age.
The National Law Journal recognized Robert for having one of the Top 100 Jury Verdicts in the Nation in 2003. He was also a Trial Lawyer of the Year nominee for Trial Lawyers for Public Justice in 2004.
Robert received his undergraduate degree in political science from U.C.L.A in 1996 and received a J.D. in 1999 from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. Robert is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Consumer Attorneys of California, and American Association for Justice (Formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America).
Areas of Practice
- Catastrophic Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Toxic Torts & Environmental Litigation
- Civil Rights
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1999
- U.C.L.A. - 1996
- Major: Political Science
- Gousse v. Budget Rent-A-Car Corporation/City of Los Angeles
- Farraj v. Circle K Stores Inc.
Honors and Awards
- Southern California Rising Stars, 2004 - 2012
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- Top 100 Jury Verdicts in the Nation (National Law Journal)
- Trial Lawyer of the Year Nominee, Trial Lawyers for Public Justice