Motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of serious injury and death. The National Safety Council reports that there were 2.4 million disabling injuries and 44,700 deaths in the United States from motor vehicle accidents in 2006. The estimated financial cost associated with those injuries and fatalities was $258 billion. The cost to individuals and families is inestimable.
If you have been seriously injured or if a member of your family died a wrongful death in a motor vehicle accident, it is important to discuss your case with an attorney who has the skills and resources to get results. Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP is well known for achieving significant verdicts and settlements in motor vehicle accidents claims involving:
- Car Accidents: Was your car accident caused by the other driver's negligence or other auto defects? Our in-house investigators know how to analyze your case to find out.
- Truck Accidents: Our attorneys understand federal regulations and will hold those who disregard these standards accountable when their negligence causes accidents, injuries or death.
- Public Transportation Accidents: We have achieved significant success in lawsuits against the government entities on behalf of injury victims.
- Bus Accidents: Whether you or a family member was injured on a city bus, a charter bus or a school bus, you have rights and we will protect them.
- Dangerous Conditions on Public Property: Roadway and intersection design and defective or missing traffic lights and guardrails are responsible for causing serious accidents and injuries.
- Rollovers: Our lawyers are well known for landmark vehicle rollover cases, including those involving SUVs and 15 passenger vans.
- Pedestrian Accidents: On a sidewalk or in a crosswalk, pedestrians are vulnerable to negligent drivers. In court, it is often our opponents who are left defenseless.
- Bicycle Accidents: When a bicyclist and a motor vehicle get in an accident, the cyclist rarely walks away. Our law firm stands up for the rights of injured bicyclists and helps them obtain just compensation for damages. We also represent motorcycle accident victims.
- Inadequate Vehicle Barriers: Sidewalk cafes, open-air markets, street fairs and other public spaces often lack adequate protection between traffic and people. The results of this negligence can be deadly.
Find Out Why We're Trusted Nationwide. Call for a Consultation.
Whether you are an individual who has suffered a serious injury or a referring attorney, please contact Greene Broillet & Wheeler, LLP, to discuss your motor vehicle accident case. We represent clients in the Los Angeles area and throughout Southern California and the entire state. We also consult with attorneys and clients nationwide.